Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy New Year

As this year comes to a close and we welcome 2013, please remember to pray for God's protection and guidance in our family. Young and old, whether you are 100 or a new born we need God as the center of our journey on this Earth. I wish you all health, happiness, forgiveness, happy birthday, happy anniversary, and happy retirement.Most of all remember if you keep God, family, church, job and friends in that order all will be well in 2013. With love and prayer, Ann

1 comment:

aunt bea said...

You know Ann, as I sit here tonight I find that 2013 has give me a fantastic journey. In the beginning I didn't believe that Richard would still be alive,but he is. If he were alive, I never thought that he would be able to sit up by himself, and feed himself, but he can. I never, ever, thought that he would be able to carry on an intelligent conversation, but he does. So, as you can see although, there have been many things that have gone wrong this year, I have so very, very, very, much to thank God for, Thank You Lord. I don't suppose you will evere read this since it is so old, but I needed to write it all the same. Love You Always And Always Aunt Bea